Hey guys, Gecko here. Teras has been very, very busy of late so I thought I’d update everybody on what’s going on. Because of Real-Life ™ keeping our beloved leader away, he’s made some arrangements. The projects will be carried on by other groups where there are translators who want to continue. The ones that don’t have translators willing to continue will go on hiatus until a translator is found. However, any scripts we currently have will be carried through until release before that. Most of the projects are being carried on by Let It Go Scans. Some that are joints will be carried on by the other group. Specific projects are:
- Accel World Dural – Chapter 36 in progress, then hiatus
- Tate no Yuusha – No Translator, no scripts available
- Classroom for the Heros – Chapter 3.1 in progress, then no translator
- Danmachi – Chapters 82 and 83 in progress by Let It Go. The status of the translator is unknown but not likely to continue.
- Great Priest Imhotep – Hiatus
- Sword Oratoria – Chapter to 46 in progress by Let It Go. Then status of the translator is unknown. Same person as Danmachi.
- Ero Manga-sensei – No Translator
- Dekisokonai no Monster Trainer – Picked up by Let It Go Scans
- Episode Ryuu – Chapters up to 13 in progress but the translator is the same as Danmachi and Sword Oratoia so status unknown after that.
- Mushoku – Picked up as a joint project between Let It Go Scans and CAT Scans
- Seitokai Tantei Kirika – Picked up by Let It Go Scans
- Re:zero Kara Hajimeru (third arc) – Chapters 28 and 29 in progress, then no translator.
If I find out any new information or if I find out something above is wrong, I will edit this post.